Friday, March 9, 2012

the one that got away

A couple years ago, I dated this guy. Shocker, I know. He was even a guy who met the family which is a rare thing for me. His family knew one of my uncles and his family which kept things a bit interesting - being questioned even more so (which I absolutely hate being questioned about boys I date. Drives me insane.)

Things didn't work out with said boy - clearly.

Now boy is getting married, which is great. I still think he is great and couldn't be happier for him.

Wedding announcements arrives in the mail. Cute. Aunt and Uncle get theirs too. But there's goes missing...

Turns out my cousin who is in 6th grade threw it away. "If he isn't marrying Sarah, then we will NOT be going to his wedding. He's marrying the wrong girl."

I'm over it, but I guess my cousin isn't...

And I absolutely love him for that. My little protector.

No comments: